Sunday, June 27, 2010

Arggg!

Well, after a great start to the day with the grand kids at the Firehouse Museum and lunch, I was all set to spend the afternoon cropping and then the evening at the baseball game. The cropping NEVER HAPPENED! It was a nightmare event that left my heart hurting and my commitment in a weird place. How in the hell a business with the worst customer service can survive is beyond me. Being nasty to ones own spouse is bad, being nasty to ones mother is awful and shameful, but being nasty to employees and devoted customers is how you loose business, especially when you are doing all of the above in front of everyone!

2 comments:

  1. o The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect
    thought from my side.

    ===============
    Bpo Project Available

    ReplyDelete

YES!!! I am still here!!

Been a very busy few years, but I am still here! Life happens, things happen, and other stuff gets in the way...but we find a way to keep o...