Saturday, December 22, 2012

Potter Room

The rush is on, to meet the challenge of my best friend....finish the Harry Potter guest room before Christmas! One of the tasks involves hanging wall paper...What in the hell was I thinking!!! Well, day 2, and not even half way done, but at least I have started it. First rule should have been to clean out the fucking stuff in the room before beginning the task! Dumbass!!!!! So, not part way into this undertaking, I am taking shit out of the room....DUMBASS!!!!! I am hoping to get all the wall paper up tonight.....yeah, lets try this with a room ready to be papered now....pictures to come .....eventually.....BTW, my bff, she bought me a BEAUTIFUL quill and ink set to go in this almost done room....you will see that later too. Back to wallpaper HELL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YES!!! I am still here!!

Been a very busy few years, but I am still here! Life happens, things happen, and other stuff gets in the way...but we find a way to keep o...