Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

That is how my motivation to get started on a billion projects (highly exagerated) is going right now. I have all these tools, all these ideas and all these materials to work with in an amazing craft space....and NOTHING! I have been sitting up here the past few night for hours, rearranging stuff, trying to organize my stamps and other treasures. But, for some reason, I just can't get going on anything. I am gonna be here at the eleventh hour trying to get it all done at once like I always seem to do. I curse myself every time, and vow to never do it again. Kinda like when you drink to much and throw up and vow if you can just go to sleep you will never do it agin...yet there you are, on the floor hurling up your guts and maybe a hotdog or two. Yep, been there, done that!

I WIL GET THESE PROJECTS DONE! (Eventually)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you had me rolling at hotdogs.

    Haha.

    We will get this shit done girl if it kills us!!

    ReplyDelete

YES!!! I am still here!!

Been a very busy few years, but I am still here! Life happens, things happen, and other stuff gets in the way...but we find a way to keep o...