Tuesday, July 17, 2012

getting there

I am finding my crafting mojo again. Since I started culinary school last fall, I have had no desire, inerest or motivation to craft anything but a nice long nap :( I am happy to say that for the past month I have really been in the mood to play in my craft room and come up with something I never thought I could do....come up with something original. I go from site to site, friend to friend and place to place looking for ideas, and always say "why didn't I think of that", or "why do I always have to use someone elses inspiration". Well, for our craft club in February, I got to come up with an idea all on my own!!! I even searched the web to see if there were others out there..but nope!!! I got to it first!!! What a proud moment it was!

1 comment:

  1. And a wonderful craft club it was my BFF!! Never doubt yourself because you are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

YES!!! I am still here!!

Been a very busy few years, but I am still here! Life happens, things happen, and other stuff gets in the way...but we find a way to keep o...